The New Zealand Truffle Association was established in 1990 primarily to:
- Assist the development of a truffle industry in New Zealand
- Foster co-operation between New Zealand truffle growers and others interested in the industry
- Develop a unified approach to the marketing of New Zealand truffles
2011 Conference Field Trip
The Association does this through regular newsletters highlighting the latest research, hosting the annual New Zealand Truffle Association conference and, where appropriate commissioning research.
The Association works to facilitate information transfer between growers and interested parties.
Full membership to NZTA is available to all New Zealand truffle growers whilst associate membership is available to others interested in the development of the industry in New Zealand. From the 1st of April 2012, the annual membership fee is
- Full Member $258.75 including GST
- Associate Member $201.25 including GST
Membership runs from 1 April to 31 March.